[IP] Thanks for the Help!

Hi, Everybody:
I just want to thank all of the members that gave me help and advice
about my return of the Animas pump and my questions about the Cozmo.
I'm happy to tell you that Animas was very understanding and gave me no
problem about agreeing to the return.  I'm almost sad to leave them
because their people were so nice and helpful.
I saw my CDE on Tues. and she agreed that the Cozmo would be a better
fit for me with my insulin sensitivity, hopefully I will be able to quit
diluting my insulin by 50% once I get going on this pump.  We'll see.
Thanks to everyone.  I guess I'll have to change my profile now. :-)