[IP] I had the baby!! And any pump docs in Kingsport TN????

Just wanted to let everyone know that I had my baby on June 9th. She was five
weeks early, weighing in at 6 pounds and 11 ounces. I was shocked that she
was that big at 34 and a half weeks because my bs was under great control. She
was in the NICU for three days due to some retained fluid in her lungs. She
 came really quick once my water broke and I didn't get an epidural. Yay, my
natural childbirthing experience and all I wanted was an epidural. Anyway,
she is home now and doing great. She has already regained back to her
 birthweight and she has a head full of black hair. We named her Kayleigh
I was wondering if anyone knows of a pump friendly doc in the kingsport Tn
area? my old endo moved her practice to Africa and thats a little out of my
travel area. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!!