RE: [IP] Florida in August?

 Anyone here live in Florida or been in Florida in the late Summer? Just
wondering if I need to do anything extra with my pump in the extreme heat - I
really would rather not and just even change out the insulin every night or
something I'd hate to have to put it in something, I know theres the frio but
can it be left alone?

 Also I've heard that people on here have goten a special pass in order to not
 wait in line at Disney world and such parks - how do you go about this and is
just for kids or can I get one too?(I'm 21) and does the pass cover the people
I'm with too? - Might as well get something good out of this whole Diabetes

 My 8 year old twins will be at the Children With Diabetes Expo in Florida in
July at DisneyWorld. I just checked out their web site and looked under
disabilities and I don't see anything about diabetes.

I'm not sure where to check this out.