Re: [IP] Florida in August?

Hi Summer! I grew up in FL although I now live in North Carolina. Yep, it
can be quite hot in August...90's+...but I never had any problems with my
pump. The pass at Disney is available to anyone, you just have to go to
the ride where you want the Fast Pass (i think that's what it's called),
then you put your ticket in there and get a pass...and it tells you what
time to come back to the ride so you don't have to wait in the regular
line (which can be 1 hour +).  You go to the Fast Pass line and give them
your pass...as long as it's between the times it gives you. It saves a
lot of time, but you can only get one at a time...you can't have a lot of
 fast passes at different rides. Have fun!!!!Laura
************************************************** Anyone
here live in Florida or been in Florida in the late Summer? Just
wondering if I need to do anything extra with my pump in the extreme heat
- I
really would rather not and just even change out the insulin every night
something I'd hate to have to put it in something, I know theres the frio
can it be left alone?

Also I've heard that people on here have goten a special pass in order to
wait in line at Disney world and such parks - how do you go about this
and is it
just for kids or can I get one too?(I'm 21) and does the pass cover the
I'm with too? - Might as well get something good out of this whole

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm