Re: [IP] Travelling with the pump

 I have never traveled otu of the US. I have traveled several times within the
US. Beenthrough BWI, FL and several other airports (not LA). All I had with me
was a note from a nurse from my colleges health center saying I was diabetic. I
actually never got stopped and I never had to show them the note. I last
traveled the end of March.

April

Bob Lucid <email @ redacted> wrote:

Hello!

Does anybody know where to download an examplary document to be signed by a
physician, that is sufficient to pass the gates at an US airport with a pump
and supply?
I want to travel from Europe to USA and have to change my flight in LA. I
also have to check in to return.
I need to suggest something to my physician.

Thank you for your help!
Bob

PS: Thank you for updating me regarding the Deltec Cozmo case!