[IP] Re: New EzManager version--help?

Guys:  I don't know what I did.  The first time I downloaded, I screwed up
everything and had to use my Norton Unerase Wizard to get things back. I
seemed to get most everything though a couple things were gone (like my
Then I downloaded the Upgrade, and it took ok and now my old records are
My question:

On the Upgrade guide, it says to select yes when asked to overwrite.
On the Install notes it says select no, to overwrite ezmd.mdb.

I was lost, and still am but I think it's working just fine