[IP] Florida in August?

 Anyone here live in Florida or been in Florida in the late Summer? Just
wondering if I need to do anything extra with my pump in the extreme heat - I
really would rather not and just even change out the insulin every night or
something I'd hate to have to put it in something, I know theres the frio but
can it be left alone?

 Also I've heard that people on here have goten a special pass in order to not
wait in line at Disney world and such parks - how do you go about this and is it
just for kids or can I get one too?(I'm 21) and does the pass cover the people
I'm with too? - Might as well get something good out of this whole Diabetes

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm