Re: [IP] Paradigm Upgrades (was bolus stopped errors)

Yes, I was told that these would be pretty major upgrades and there
would be a charge, but that the charge had not been set yet.   So, since
the charge hasn't even been set yet, of course that could change.  This
supposedly will make the Paradigm like a new pump, having a lot of the
features like the Cozmo has, math abilities and stuff like that.  Also,
there might be people who don't want these features and they would just
keep the Paradigm like it is now and not get the upgrade to it.

But there are a lot of rumors floating around right now, so who know
what is really true until it actually comes out.  Right now, it's all
just speculation.  It seems people are being told different things in
different parts of the country.  In fact, you can call MM twice and get
two different answers, because I've done it, so I know that to be true.

Judi in MI
email @ redacted