Re: [IP] New EzManager version

 I called support at Animas when the last change came out and was told that all
future versions would be available at no additional cost. If you have purchased
a version of the software then all future modifications are free. Just download
and install it. But, make sure that you chose not to overwrite the mdb file
(your data).