Re: [IP] New EzManager version

>Does anyone know how or if current EzManager users can obtain the upgrade to
>the new version? Not talking about the future meter/pump/computer link, but
>just the new version (which I think is 3.0)?

Yes, it can be upgraded if you are a licensed user of EZ-Manager.
Be sure to follow the Upgrade Directions on this page:
http://www.animascorp.com/products/pr_ezmanager_upgrade.shtml    to
insure that you do not lose your records.  It will take some time
getting the Database synched, but once done, it is a very quick