[IP] Re: games

> I wonder how long it'll be before we can download Java-based games
    onto our pumps, like the newer > cellphones?  :-))

My son has been asking for this for a few years now.    He
thinks it would be awesome if pumps and meters came with
games loaded on them.     It could actually be FUN to be a
DMer.

Sincerely,

Barbara A. Petzoldt - Pump Mama to Zachary (13 1/2,  Dx 2/93, 508 2/02,
Paradigm  8/16/02,  and now ANIMAS IR1000  3/18/03 ) --------and MaMa to
Jennifer (turning 21 this summer), Allison (18), Rachel (7)
Fenton, MO

Clouds.jpg]