Re: RE: [IP] Another Paradigm death; software upgrades

 Yes it is an alarm and its just a matter of looking up how much it gave you and
rebolusing the rest - its usually just a matter of the pump having been bumb
hard or dropped or something along those lines.
Of course if it happen continuously it could be somethign more serious.
But it doesn't just stop delivering with out telling you.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm