[IP] DFWIUG This Thursday

Sorry for the delay in getting this out.  My computer was in the shop when I
got this info.   SO, This Thursday, June 19th at noon, in the Howard Center
at Baylor Irving Hospital, first floor, East wing, our monthly Insulin Users
Group meets for lunch and discussion.

Chris McGough, a pharmacist in the Lipid Center at Baylor, will be
discussing Ibuprofen vs Tylenol, their effects on the body, and alternative
medications, and if they effect the blood sugar.  He will then open the
floor to discussion about other over the counter meds that you may have
questions about.  (uh, can we discuss the pharmacological effects of
Chocolate Ice Cream?)

Maybe we can have some with our lunch!!!

for further info contact:
Brenda Head, R.D., C.D.E
Diabetes Education
Baylor Irving Hospital