Re: [IP] Glucose Testing Meters

I use an Ultra Smart by Lifescan at home, and carry the regular Ultra in my
purse and in my car.  I like the five second results.  I do like all the
bells and whistles on the Ultra Smart.  I spoke with someone in customer
service at Lifescan yesterday, I'm interested in a USB cable so I could
download my meters.  They tell me that the cable is due out next month.  I
was also told that I would be able to download all three of my meters and
have all results consolidated into one report.