[IP] Glucose Testing Meters

I am researching a new and different meter.
For the past 10 years, I traveled internationally.
A small, fast meter with foil wrapped strips was very important.
Now I'm more interested in sophisticated pump programs, data collection,
reporting to my doc., and fine-tuning my therapy on the basis of the data.
I teach technology and I have 4 PCs in my home. My insurance companies
cover the Roche Diagnostics (Accu-Chek) and LifeScan (One Touch) lines of

Now that you know my interests, I'd like Pumpers' opinions about which
meter to buy.