[IP] Re:[IP Question about telling people at work

 >I'd wear it on my waist band like usual and the first student to notice and
about it - it'll probably be a comment like "how come you get to wear a pager
and we don't" or "the rules say no cells or pagers" at least that's my
with 8th graders(grade 8'er up here) simply say actually its an insulin pump
my Diabetes -<

Why not just bring it up when you introduce yourself to the class?
Example script: "You all might be wondering why I am wearing a 'pager'. This
is an insulin pump, not a pager...etc, etc, etc." Just let them get their
question out of the way. What a terrific opportunity to educate people.