[IP] ADA Walk for Diabetes

hi all -
 my family and i are joining the 'Walk for Diabetes'/St. Louis in the fall of
this year to do our part to help find a cure (since the disease affects 6
immediate family members, all type 1 insulin dependent - it is a BIG priority
for us!) anyway, i was just looking for suggestions on organizing our group to
make it fun and memorable - also, how far do i go in asking family / friends /
coworkers for contributions...

 I have been pumping since 3/03 with the disentronic plus and have thoroughly
enjoyed it! i have had a few problems with my sites taking at times, but
overall, it is the best investment i've ever made...my goal is to get my whole
family on pumps!

'betic since '83