Re: [IP] Medtronic Supplies

In a message dated 6/17/2003 9:45:58 AM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I ordered my pump supplies and received a note from Medtronic Mini Med that
> my
> insurance, BCBSGA,  no longer has a contract with Medtronic for the MMT-104
> batteries and the MMT-173 IV Smith &Nephew Prep.

You can still get these from Minimed, you just have to pay for them yourself.

 I recently ordered my batteries (for 508 pump) through the internet. <A
 here: www.sr44.com :: Silver Oxide SR44 D357/303 357 SP357 SR44W V357 J S05 228
 EPX76/S76 GS13/GP57</A> . Otherwise, I was buying them at Farm and Fleet or
Menard's.  Batteries usually last 10 weeks.

Julie   (please save your cancelled postage stamps and mail them to
           Mr Maynard Guss    9593 NW 26th Place  Sunrise, FL  33322.
          This is an on-going fund-raiser for an organization called ASAP.
  <A HREF="www.asap4sm.org">www.asap.org</A> My daughter has this rare brain