Re: [IP] Question about telling people at work

Sherry, in 2001 I worked for a year in a public high school as a school
social worker.  I wore my pump on my waist, and I had no problems.  I had
lots o educational moments with students and faculty.  For me, it's always
been best to explain it than hide it.  Remember, teenagers are crafty, and
they'll find out anyway!  Good luck, I love schools!
ciao, Brian