[IP] help thanks

Hi Everyone   I am  going on  3  cruises   this year  been pumping
sicne  November  with an HTron   doing well...the  cruises will be in
Caribbean    want to snorkle  obviously cant wear  pum...need
suggestions  ..I know will be taking my insulin  pen on trip as back
up....I would  appreciate  any suggestions   email  me  as well    Ted
Ringelheim  I live in Springfild  Virgina   near DC