[IP] Medtronic Supplies

I ordered my pump supplies and received a note from Medtronic Mini Med that my
insurance, BCBSGA,  no longer has a contract with Medtronic for the MMT-104
batteries and the MMT-173 IV Smith & Nephew Prep.  Mini Med told me to call
BCBS, and after calling two times, they give me several companies, but none
have pump supplies.  Does anyone know where I can get the batteries and Smith
Nephew I.V. Prep wipes through the mail?  Will I need to get a prescription to
send them?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Jo in Georgia
IDDM 40 years; 508, 3 years