Re: [IP] Question about telling people at work

       As a former teacher, I absolutely think you should tell them. Not only
does it give you a chance to "educate", but think of the math possibilities!
       Also, on the day Melissa was dx'd, I ran to get her sister (in 6th
grade) from the bus stop to tell her we were headed to the hospital...as I
 explained why, Deena gasped " oh wow - our science teacher just told us today
he has
diabetes & explained all about it".....
    so you never know whom your lesson will touch!!
Renee (Melissa's pump mom)