Re: [IP] Deltec Cozmo Recall # Z-0798-03

I was just told by Deltec customer support that all pumps produced
before the end of March had been replaced, and all those pumps shipped
after the end of March 2003 were the corrected pumps.  Also, the FDA
posting said that Deltec initiated the recalled, not the FDA.  I,
personally have not had any problems to my knowledge, but I received my
pump after the end of March.  Let me know if this information is not
correct.

>>> email @ redacted 3:05:31 AM 6/17/03 >>>
Hi all!

FDA initiated a recall of the Deltec Cozmo.
Have a look for "Deltec" on this very long FDA page:
<http://www.fda.gov/bbs/topics/enforce/2003/ENF00797.html>

Did you already send back your pumps?
Is the software error mentioned only a theoretical one or do you
experience
it every day?

I was always interested in the Cozmo,but now I doubt whether or not to
trust
it!

Regards, Bob