Re: [IP] BD Meter - opinions on strips

Dear Insulin pumpers"

I got the new BD Logic Meter with the "test" 10 strips too, I loved it, but
the problem is I am on MRMIP of California and am having a hard time finding
the strips here in San Diego, oops sorry mrmip means Major Risk Medical
 Insurance Program of Blue Shield. If anyone can tell me where to find these
strips I
would be indebted to them for life, I love this meter. Take care and please
email me at email @ redacted to answer the strip problem I am having.

keep pumpin it up
with love
Jill & Mini -Me (CLEAR PARADIGM)