Re: [IP] Square wave bolus

I used to do this all the time when my husband and I had holiday parties for
work.  The poor economy has pretty much nixed those.  <sob>  I would find it
annoying to be constantly pointing a remote at my chest and getting weird
looks from people (hide pump in bra when wearing dresses).  So I started
setting square waves of say 10 units over 6 hours.  This would cover 100g of
pure carb for me at that time, or more like 60g with high fat food items.
The events usually were buffet and lots of high fat, high carb items,
including a major desert spread.  If I found I didn't eat as much as
planned, I had plenty of time to go to the bathroom and suspend.  It worked
really nicely.

I do use the dual bolus almost daily.  Although my diet is much more low
fat, I find that it works with most food combinations.  High protien meals
definitely, and then the usual pizza, chinese food, pasta, etc.

-- Sherry
dxd 8/80 pump 12/99 MM508