[IP] Re: Getting too fat

Hi there...I have had the same low sugar problems lately because I have
started working out religiously and trying to cut back on food intake.  I have
discovered that on the days I know I will be eating good and working out I
will use my temporary basal rates when needed (usually after lunch until
dinner for me).  It is frustrating trying to figure out your rates but give
yourself a few days to practice and it will be worth it!  Good Luck!