[IP] pump weight gain

"I feel the same way. I have gained a lot of weight since being on the pump.
Being 21 the weight gain has been a horrible thing for me."

        Not to pick here, but how at 21 is weight gain worse than say for
someone who is 11, or 25, or 35, or over 55 when weight gain could actually be
more of a health problem?

One of the most notorious problems most people have dealt with on starting the
pump is weight gain, it's the nature of the beast, hopefully you will get
settled in soon on your basal/bolus adjustments & you will not have to rely on
over-ingesting carbs to lower your blood sugars......