[IP] Officially a pumper

Well, thanks to the wisdom of this list that I have been following for
over a year now, I started pumping this morning at 8 A.M. with an Animas
IR1000, Novo-Rapid(novolog).

My CDE told my wife and I, it was the easiest pump start she ever did,
because I was so well informed. Thanks to all of you for that.

Yes Michael and George, I will change my profile shortly.

Will be doing basal setup and testing for a little while yet, but already
love it!!!!!!!

 Michel J. Boucher email @ redacted