Re: [IP] Another Paradigm death

Hey DanO,

I started on a Paridgm about 6 weeks ago, about 2 weeks ago i kept getting
a "bolus stopped"
error message. Actually 7 times in about 5 days. I called MM and got a
recetified pump.
I can't tell the difference between the new one i had and its replacement.
on Friday of last week i got a "Bolus stopped" error message again, but
only once,
funny, it delivers only .1 units and stops, same as the other.... but it
has not happened
again as yet.

Hopefully a step forward ain't 3 steps backward. The other issue i have
with MM is the proprietary
infusion sets. The computer industry tried this and "it don't work". Maybe
MM will figure
it out. However i'm told they sell the majority of pumps.