Re: [IP] Digest

On 6/16/03 1:14 PM, "Celt" <email @ redacted> Demonstrated stellar typing
skills  and mental acuity by writing:

> Does anyone know how to set your IP e-mails to "digest" form? My inbox
> gets filled so quickly with the individual e-mails...(not that I mind
> reading all of you!)
>
> And is there an average wait time for your insurance to give in and pay
> Minimed or do you just wait forever?
>
> Thanks!
> Caoilte

Yes. By emailing to the address at the bottom of EVERY Post;
HELP@insulin-pumpers.org and asking to be placed on digest.

I kept calling and calling the insurance to make 'em pay the company I went
with. Seems if you 'just wait' so will they <G> It's like one needs an
electric cattle prod for the insurances sometimes....

-- Life is too short to use anything but a Mac. -- Roger Ebert

AOL-wyldceltic1

Jenny Sutherland
http://www.wyldcelt.com
http://www.caninediabetes.org/conan.html