RE: [IP] BD Meter - opinions on strips

I love my BD meter too -- and had NO takers when I posted offering an
unopened One Touch Ultra in trade last month.  The offer is still open, I'm
hoping that maybe someone from Kaiser who got one free will take me up on it
(e-mail me privately if interested)

One thing I have noticed with the test strips is that they seem to be heat
sensitive.  The only time I got a whole ton of E3s was right after leaving
the meter in the car on a very hot day (90+).  Even after the meter cooled
off, the strips wouldn't work.  I blame the heat because the bottle was half
used already, and I didn't have any trouble w/ the strips prior to leaving
the meter in the car, then none of the strips worked after leaving it in the
car.  A new vial of strips worked fine, so now I'm just extra careful not to
leave the meter in the car.