Re: [IP] the atkins diet?

email @ redacted writes:
"how do you feel as far as having
energy?  Do you have to monitor your ketones more often so as not to go into
keto-acidosis, or is that not a problem?"

 My energy was low on the first day, but then, I read in the book about the
diet, and Atkins says to increase your water intake. That worked. I am as full
of energy as ever.

 You are supposed to show ketones with this diet, but that is not keto-acidosis.
I monitor my bgs quite a bit, and they are great!