[IP] Re: testing at work

I was employed for 10 years with a laboratory that employed 140 employees.
 Over those 10 years, nearly nobody knew that I was diabetic.  Today I
work in an office area with 30 people and work with 1000's of people. Only
a select few know that I am diabetic.  I keep it very discreet and still
manage to test 3-4 times over the course of my day.  The only people that
know that I am diabetic are my close friends and family.  Despite the fact
that I wear my pump on my belt 24/7, I still manage to keep my health
issues my own business.