Re: [IP] MiniMed CGMS question and POOPY WEBSITES

I have to agree with you on this one.  If anyone who works on these web site
is listening.  I don't like to buy things that I can't see and check out
first.  So put pictures that we can rotate and are big enough to see
details.  I love this suggestion.