Re: [IP] BD Meter - opinions on strips

 I have had that error message once and I have been using the meter for about 2
months now. I love the meter and the strips.

email @ redacted wrote:

I just got my BD meter from MiniMed last week. I used the ten test strips that
came with it and loved the meter when it worked, but of the ten tests 5 gave me
an E3 error. Each time when I got this error I could see a very small bubble at
 the bottom (end closest to the meter) of the blood sample. This happened
times even when I used a large drop of blood so I don't think that it was a
problem of not using enough blood. Has anyone else had this problem? - I'm
trying to decide whether to order more strips for the meter - I'm hoping I just
got a bad batch.

any input would be appreciated

Do you Yahoo!?