[IP] Getting too Fat

Hello Fellow Pumpers...I have been using a Minimed 508 pump since January
of this year and have had great results with getting my blood sugars
under control but I have one complaint.......along with tighter
controlled sugars has came a 17 lb weight gain and I am depressed over
it.  When I try to cut back on my eating to lose weight, I have episodes
of  low blood sugar which I must treat with food and I just give up.  The
only good thing about my sugars being high was my weight stayed low, and
high sugars are not a good thing, I know. Should I try setting a lower
basal before I try dieting again? Any advice anyone can offer is
appreciated.  I do exercise and am pretty careful about what I eat, but
not perfect  and still I have gained this weight.  I can baretly buttom
my jeans and it is time to do something about it.  I'm just so
frustrated. Thanks, Julie (in St. Louie)