From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Monday, June 16, 2003 1:11 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] BD Meter - opinions on strips

Hi,

 I just got my BD meter from MiniMed last week. I used the ten test
strips that
came with it and loved the meter when it worked, but of the ten tests 5
gave me
an E3 error. Each time when I got this error I could see a very small
bubble at
the bottom (end closest to the meter) of the blood sample. This happened
several
times even when I used a large drop of blood so I don't think that it
was a
problem of not using enough blood. Has anyone else had this problem? -
I'm
trying to decide whether to order more strips for the meter - I'm hoping
I just
got a bad batch.

any input would be appreciated
THanks