[IP] checking blood sugars

I test my blood sugar wherever I am.  Usually, this is at the table, and
I've never had anyone say, "please don't do that here."  People are
curious, and that's an opportunity for me to explain the process of

I have a friend who spends at least 15 minutes in the bathroom to test
his sugar, and make corrections (I guess.)  I have always found that
quite disruptive to the flow of conversation and visiting.

There's a way of testing without making a big production out of it.  I
suggest that you sit at your desk, don't make a big deal, and chances
are, no one will notice.  The only thing that usually gets peoples
attention is when my beeps go off, whether its my meter or my pump.