[IP] Precison QID strips available

Greetings pumpers:
    Just came back from visiting our daughter in NYC. We had ordered both One
Touch Ultra and Precison QID strips for her months ago. She switched to the
One Touch exclusively, after years of using the Precision, so she is left with
six boxes ( 300 total strips) of unopened Precision QID strips..... (which
unfortunately was also an indication of how often she WASN'T checking).
     Our co-pay for those boxes was $52 of the total $260 value. The
 expiration date is September 30th 2003 (obviously she had them for awhile!) I'd
to recoup as much of the co-pay as possible, but if anyone is interested in
buying the strips (comes out to about $8.70 per box), e-mail me directly ( NOT
back to IP) & we can ship them to you ASAP.
Renee (Melissa's pump mom)