Re: [IP] Life from ADA

On 6/15/03 11:43 AM, "Rodney Mead" <email @ redacted> wrote:

> Pumpers & Friends,
> Well, I'm going home tonight from the ADA meeting. Saw new pumps and meters.
> New software for meters and pump. Will have more info for you want I get home
> .
> As some I have to waht until I get back on my own system. Deltec.... program
> upgrade... Disetronic news... Animas....new program.... Nipro shipping??
> Dana...
> changes???? Watch for the Up coming posts... Met with some IP'er.. Well my
> time
> is up ... so on to the bus and back home.
>

> REMEMBER TO SMILE AND BE HAPPY
>
>                    Rodney
Hey there, sorry I didn't get back to you.  My husband and I went away for
our first overnite together since last July when ty got diagnosed.  I
printed out your site stay suggestions and will look up the products,  Do
you know where I can purchase them?  I tried a few medical supply websites
but had no luck.  Thanks- christina