Re: [IP] Cozmo and Disetronic Ultraflex

On 6/15/03 10:29 AM, "email @ redacted" <email @ redacted> wrote:

> The first time my son inserted the Ultraflex with the Cozmo he got the "site
 > blockage" alarm and sure enough the site was kinked. Today he got the error
> again right after changing the site, but this time we pulled it out and it
> looked fine.  Is anyone else having any problems with the Cozmo/Ultraflex
> combination?
>
> For those of you who are downloading the info from the pump to the software,
> how do you like?  We haven't gotten that far yet :-).
>
> Ellen
We are pumping cosmo with our sils, the short sites don't work for us very
well, we keep them for when husband changes site as he is nervous still
about the angle for the sils, also for the one babysitter that cares for him
occasionally!  No help but good luck.  How old is your son?  Ty is seven
    christina