[IP] Last day of ADA (what's no longer a rumor?)

 Today is the last day of ADA in 'Nawlins and the press releases should be
 and going now. I just got one from SpectRx about their CGMS and I suppose that
other companies are releasing them today also.

 Can't wait to hear about all the new releases! So how about hearing from the
returners from the convention?  What're the rumors that have been confirmed?

George      :>)
(waiting on a new EZ Manager!!)