[IP] RE: Ketone Strips

To anyone who has been unable to find individually, foil-wrapped ketone strips
at their local pharmacy, I just ordered some online since none of the major
pharmacy chains (CVS, Rite Aid, Eckerd, Walgreens) believe Bayer even makes
such things.   I use keytone strips so infrequently, I find the vials tend to
become expired and I end up discarding them.

The price of ordering them online was also pretty reasonable.  The information
is as follows:

Diabetic Express
31128 Vine St
Cleveland, OH  44095