[IP] AP DM story

Another incomplete story in the South Bend Tribune - by Associated Press

or - if it breaks: http://tinyurl.com/eeeo

What's incomplete about it? NO Type referred to!!!! They're obviously
talking about Type 2 but I can see a lot of guilt placed on Type 1's who
didn't get enough exercise or are overweight. grrrrrrr  I know a lot of Type
2's who are not overweight as well.

BTW, NO retraction nor correction was ever was seen about the Mother's Day
story of the lady with not enough insulin and went low - son called 9-1-1.

Poor spellers of the world, untie!