Re: [IP] the atkins diet?

I don't know  very much about this diet, except that it is very low in carbs.
 Since I was told when I first was diagnosed that carbs are your body's
 prefferred and most effcient source of energy, how do you feel as far as having
energy?  Do you have to monitor your ketones more often so as not to go into
keto-acidosis, or is that not a problem?

Debz & Blue Cheer (mm508, diagnosed 4/72, pumping since 6/02)