[IP] Re: testing at work

>>> I think it helps make the kids feel special to know about the A-B-C's of
what their teachers or others who care for them are doing. >>>

I think it *humanizes* teachers. My best friend's parents were a teacher and
vice principal but they were *different.* Then in high school (soph) I saw
my biology teacher in a church choir. I was really surprised that he had a
life and was a REAL person - not a *fake* person = teacher.  LOL  That was
the day I realized teachers were actually people. YMMV

Testing in the classroom is a lifelong lesson for the students. Now is the
time to educate from a *user.*

I don't have time to think about the things I can't do - I only have time to
think about the things I can't wait to do. ~ Joanne Slomski,
wheelchair-bound teacher