[IP] Re: testing at work

Jon, I bet you are a really neat teacher!  I used to work at a Children's
Residential Group Home and tested in front of the kids and slso gave
 shots--before pumping--and a lot of the kids were interested in what i was
doing. I think
it helps make the kids feel special to know about the A-B-C's of what their
teachers or others who care for them are doing.  My, then 3 y/o, could run a
 blood test as well as me--she just couldn't read the numbers! Now she reads the
numbers for me!!!!

Debbie and maggie IP