[IP] Re: prenatal vitamin question

It is recommended to supplement at least 3mos before trying to
conceive. With some of my pregnancies I just took the prenatal
vitamins given to me by the military hospital. With others, I
used children's chewables (many drs actually recommend these,
supplementing with folic acid) and just followed the directions
on the back for adults (ie: take 2 instead of 1). The best person
to ask this would be your particular dr. They all have different

Take care, Kerri, mom to Shannon-12.5, dx 11/96, pumping 11/99,
and 7 other blessings :)