[IP] Life from ADA

Pumpers & Friends,
  Well, I'm going home tonight from the ADA meeting. Saw new pumps and meters.
New software for meters and pump. Will have more info for you want I get home .
As some I have to waht until I get back on my own system. Deltec.... program
upgrade... Disetronic news... Animas....new program.... Nipro shipping?? Dana...
changes???? Watch for the Up coming posts... Met with some IP'er.. Well my time
is up ... so on to the bus and back home.

REMEMBER TO SMILE AND BE HAPPY

                     Rodney