[IP] re:Jeff, Paradigm battery life

            Hi, Jeff. I use the Paradigm(software version 2.0) and I get 8
weeks of battery life with the Raovac Maximum Plus. I only get 4 weeks of
life with ANY TYPE of Duracell or Everready battery. With the Paradigms
insulin reservior, (180 units) I use 30-35 units per day so I get 6 to 7
days with it and my 508 I get 14 days(totally full) Email me of the list if
you want more detailed info. or call me at 602-548-0970...Take Care....Bill
in Az......